2011年2月1日

[Sweet 3] ... songs for theater show


by Yenling
(Tracks on the Beach)


So we together now
So we point the point now
So Safe and Free…
So we play the play now
Play it
Safe and Free

So we said dream now! Fly now! Best now!
So bring me to him,
Hurt me touch me feed me on your read…ing
Bring you to my one two three
Oh maybe could be
I’ll call you next evening…so(what I said…)
Oh yes…your crying…
You crying I can hear so sorry nothing about falling to mean
See? nothing here
About How Sweet and so Sweet, so,
So far so hard like forgetting
So short so dark like when my shadow with me,
More pleasePlease one more little dog makes me happy,
I promise nothing mass, so did I tell you?
Didn’t I show you? Oh no so sorry, so
So stop ask me any any math question, nor the cave I lived in

For 3, all, we, Oh! oui~
For the best fire I fire
One two three…let’s keep going
The best story walking walking
To the never end story

Keep me in your quest in those raining day
So…so…my…
So my stranger…dear strangeness
So sweet so strange baby, born to me
I’m waiting like the wave I see, like the moon lights her tracks
On the beach,
to tell me I still waiting: who I should be

For the best fire I fireSo that…I mean…I mean…I mean…
So Sweet the you and she, the he and she
The steps on the beach,
The following disappearing
So freedom bring the safe safety
If sea can believe,
All I asking
All birds receive
All music learning
we starting a softer hand,
To touch… softer touch
All I need

0 意見:

 

yenling Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates